Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1945_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1945_] is offline

Default WinAPI Resources

Are you able to see any of the pictures on any of the Tutorial pages? All I
see for them is a rectangle with a small red "X" in the upper-left corner.

Rick

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
You should also check out

http://allapi.mentalis.org/

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"NateBuckley" wrote in message
Once again thank you Rick, this is what I've been looking for and unable
find.

Cheers!

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

The API world can be messy (things are as neat and controlled as in the
VBA
world); but, if you are determined, here is one place you can start
(there
are 7 pages to the tutorial - look carefully as the page links do not
stand
out very well)...

http://www.informit.com/articles/art...66892&seqNum=1

Rick

"NateBuckley" wrote in message
Hello I'm just wondering if anyone has some good links to tutorials on
using
WinAPI calls, I've used some of them but I don't really understand
what's
going on. It'd be nice to work through some tutorials suited for VBA +
WinAPI.

Thanks for any information in advance.

Nate