Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones[_2_] Norman Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Move a single combo box from one cell to another...

Hi Jimm,

See Debra Dagleish's code and detailed
instructions at:

The above ComboBox is intended for
Data Validation but should answer all
of the problems that you raise.

---
Regards.
Norman

"Jimm" wrote in message
This has probablly been answered before but does anyone have any sample
code
show how I would go about moving the locaiton of a combo box dependent on
where the user clicks. I know it's probablly going to involve the
SelectionChange event of the worksheet but I can't seem to get the combo
display in the new location.
Sample code to follow::::

if (cbo1 != null)
{
Globals.Sheet1.Controls.Remove(cbo1);
cbo1 = null;
}
selection = Target ;
cbo1 =
(Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.Controls.ComboBox)Gl obals.Sheet1.OLEObjects(name);
cbo1.Tag = Globals.Sheet1.Controls.AddControl(cbo1, selection,
name);
cbo1.Name = name;
cbo1.Activate();

Thanks in advance..