Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Macro to copy and paste

try this
Sub Moverow()
lr = Cells(Rows.Count, "b").End(xlUp).Row + 1
With Range(Cells(1, "b"), Cells(1, "bn"))
..Copy Cells(lr, "b")
..ClearContents
End With
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Taylor" wrote in message
Here is what I would like to assign a macro to do:

1. Copy information in row 1, columns B:N.
2. Paste that information in the first available row, starting in row 5.
3. Clear info in row 1, for new data entry
4. Repeat steps but this time paste new data directly below the row where
data was previously entered.

This question was adequately answered for me yesterday but I can't seem to
find it on the discussion board to copy the instructions given to me.