Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JW[_2_] JW[_2_] is offline

Default Help with VB Script

replace "the one you want to exclude" with whatever the name of the
sheet is that you want to exclude.

Sub Protect()
Dim myPWD As String
Dim wks As Worksheet
myPWD = Application.InputBox("Enter Password: ")
For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If wks.Name < "the one you want to exclude" Then _
wks.Protect Password:=myPWD
Next wks
End Sub

On May 14, 2:00*pm, Storm wrote:
Hello.

I have a Macro (VB script) that will help me protect all worksheets within a
workbook. *It prompts for the password to protect all sheets when the Macro
is run.

Can someone help me revise the code below where only 2 worksheets are
protected out of a 3-worksheet workbook? *Thank you!

Sub Protect()
* Dim myPWD As String
* Dim wks As Worksheet
* myPWD = Application.InputBox("Enter Password: ")
* For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
* * wks.Protect Password:=myPWD
* Next wks
End Sub