Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Form Update

Hello, I have a modeless form with quite a few controls in it, and many of
the values are dependent on values in my spreadsheet, when I change the
value in a control, it will updatethe spreadsheet and the rest of the
spreadsheet will calculate. I want every control on the form to reflect
these new values. Can I make my controls simply display what's in the cells
on the spreadsheet (and change when they change), or is there a quick way to
make everything on the form recalculate, or do I have to have to laboriously
write code for all 70 or 80 controls on all the pages of my form?

Thanks