Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1925_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1925_] is offline

Default Refer to 1 cell relative from named range

We seem to be talking past each other. The point of my post was that in a
range such as C1:F10, there are many cells. Since an offset to a single cell
is specified from a single cell (not the entire range), the question
arises... Which one of those cells would you want the offset to be from? The
top left one? The bottom right one? The one nearest the center of the range?
What if your range were this combined one instead... D1:H1,A3:A7? Etc.,
etc., etc.

Rick

"Bret Bernever" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Relative to what?

The named Range!

Any cell in Range("C1:F10")?

No, outside the Range

What would that mean? A

[snip]

Thought my question was clear. Reading all your questions....probably
not. Sorry for that!

I just want the code for a relative reference. Relative from the named
range. As I already pointed out the named range =
Set MyRange = Range("C1:F10")
How do I refer to A1?