Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
To Old to Learn To Old to Learn is offline

Default Caluculating and Posting to a summary sheet

Hello,

This is my first time to use this tool so I hope I don't sound like an
idiot. I really need some help so I guess I will try it

I have a list of 158 accounts that I want to perform a financial
calculation on. The data needed for the calculation is in a table and I have
linked it to a drop down box. So when I pick an account in the drop down, an
offset command is used to populated the data in my model and calculate the
metric I need. What I am looking for is a macro that will run through all 158
and post them to a summary sheet. SInce the ouput is based on a drop dwon, I
think the first ouput sumary would need to be pasted as a value, but I am not
sure. I also don't know how to make the ouputs paste one below the other. I
would really appreciate any help you could give me.

Thank You

To Old to learn
--
Thanks