Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Lowe Don Lowe is offline

Default Floating Command Bar &/or Buttons

Jon,

Currently, I am having to click a button to run the macro for the floating
command bar. I would like it to appear automaticly when opening this file.

By the way thank you for the code that portion works now.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Does the procedure not get called, or get called but not run? Put a
breakpoint inside the sub to see if code ever stops there.

You could make it more likely to find the right sub:

..OnAction = "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!Scroll31Right"

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions