Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Floating Command Bar &/or Buttons

"Don Lowe" wrote in message
FSt1,

Thank you that made the floating bar. I have two problems though.
1. How do you get the floating Command Bar to start up automaticly when
entering this file?

Include the code that builds the command bar into the Workbook_Open event
procedure in the ThisWorkbook code module, or call a startup procedure from
this event procedure.

2. How do I get the buttons to automaticly associate with their designated
macro.
I thought that the command:

.OnAction = "Scroll31Right()"

would automaticly run that macro once the button is clicked. Why is it not
working?

Does the procedure not get called, or get called but not run? Put a
breakpoint inside the sub to see if code ever stops there.

You could make it more likely to find the right sub:

..OnAction = "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!Scroll31Right"

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions