Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Lowe Don Lowe is offline

Default Floating Command Bar &/or Buttons

FSt1,

Thank you that made the floating bar. I have two problems though.
1. How do you get the floating Command Bar to start up automaticly when
entering this file?

2. How do I get the buttons to automaticly associate with their designated
macro.
I thought that the command:

..OnAction = "Scroll31Right()"

would automaticly run that macro once the button is clicked. Why is it not
working?

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
try this....
Application.CommandBars.Add "MyCB", msoBarFloating, , True

regards
FSt1

"Don Lowe" wrote:

I have an excel file that will be shared by a couple of dozzen people. In
this file I need to have a floating command bar &/or buttons. I have tried
creating a custom toolbar and it works great for my computer but does not
show up for anyone else.

I have taken an example someone recently gave me making modifications to fit
what I had to create a Floating Command Bar (Shown Below). I am guessing that
I have done something wrong, because I get nothing. Please Help!!!

Sub CommandButton97_Click()
'
' CommandButton97_Click Macro
' Macro recorded 5/6/2008 by g141183
'

Application.Goto Reference:=Worksheets("Master Report").Range("A1"),
Scroll:=True

Sub Scroll31Right()
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Toright:=31

Sub Scroll31Left()
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Toleft:=31

Sub MakeFloatingCommandbar()
On Error Resume Next
CommandBars("MyCB").Delete
On Error GoTo 0
CommandBars.Add "MyCB", msoBarFloating, , True
With CommandBars("MyCB")
With .Controls.Add(msoControlButton)
.Caption = "Right"
.FaceId = 80