Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wheeley Wheeley is offline

Default Excel 2007 SP1 VBA Help

That is exactly what I have been doing and everything I try doesn't work. At
this point it looks like something that is NOT available in VBA. I've looked
through the object browser AND an instance variable when a script is running.
I just don't see the particular color attribute I am looking for. Imhave
plugged values into all of them to no success.

Wheeley

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

I can't answer your question, especially in the absence of any useful
recorder capabilities or help content for Excel 2007 shapes. However, what I
would do is root around in the new shapes object model using the object
browser and immediate window, until I figured out which commands made the
changes I needed.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP