Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BobS BobS is offline

Default Finding Characters in a String

Shane,

Found that the filter had a problem with leading zero's on the record
entries (i.e. 01, 02....09). See my reply to Gary for further explanation.

A big Thank you to you and Gary both for your assistance. Your examples
gave me the tutoring I needed to get me headed the right way. A long
weekend, several hours of researching my old MS Excel Language Reference
guides and O'Reilly's "VB & VBA In a Nutshell" books and I'm now smarter
than the average mole.....again....;-)

Talk about "use it or lose it" ! Not that I was ever an expert on VB or VBA
but these day's I have to look at my nametag in the mornings....

Thank you - your help was very much appreciated.

Bob S.