Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AzMan AzMan is offline

Default Excel 2003 - change cells depending on answer from drop-down menu

Hi,

I am developing a room booking spreadsheet. It is in effect a calendar.

1. Users would select from a drop-down menu the date they wish to book.
2. Users would select the amount of hours they wish to book from a second
drop- down list.
3. They would also have to enter their name in another cell.

I would like these answers to be reflected in the calendar. ie. if they
choose 12/05/08 at 10am to 1pm and the name John Smith, I would like that
block of time to be highlighted in the calendar with the name John Smith
centred in the middle.