Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Santa-D Santa-D is offline

Default Excel form to update data from MS Access data table based on criteriain excel sheet

I'm currently using MS Excel 2003 and MS Access 2003. I also have the
XLODBC.XLA addin from Excel 2002 if that is of any benefit.

What I am trying to do, if anyone can point me in the right direction
is:

I have a form is MS Excel that is used to do XYZ and I want to insert
a reference number (REF_NO) and it will populate the form using data
from an MS Access database.

The MS Access database has two tables (MAIN & VEHDET) that is
connected by (REF_NO).

The aim of the Excel form is to popluate the data before converting it
into PDF file.

I tried using SQL.REQUEST but I couldn't get it to return any results.