JulieD

Hi Loi

as for Q2 does tools / options and unticking Gridlines on the View tab give
you what you want?

cheers
JulieD

"Loi" wrote in message
I have a spread sheet which is set up for 12 months of
year 2005 with fomulars and colors.

My questions a
1/ I am not sure why the sheet is too big. (10 KB). Do you
think that it has a normal size because of the fomulars
and color?

Can we compact the sheet, so its size will be smaller as
we do with Access?

2/ In my sheet, I see a extra border line. I tried to
delete it as many different ways, but it is still there.

Ex: I made a low border from cell A1 to A50. I would like
to delete the border line after cell A51 to ......cell A
256.

Please show me how to do it.
Loi