Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Arnett Bob Arnett is offline

Default printing of linked picture includes buttons not included in area

It was suggested that, in order to print areas from two different worksheets
in the same workbook on one page, that I create a third worksheet to which I
would Paste\Picture-Link to the data areas on the two source worksheets and
then print the area that includes those two Picutre-Links. All this works
fine except that when I print the area from the third worksheet, it is
including buttons from one of the source worksheets that are not in the area
that I copied and pasted as a picture-link. The buttons are set to not print,
not move or resize with cells and both the Locked and Locked Text options are
selected. As I said the buttons are not in the area that I copied. In fact
they are not displayed on the target worksheet at all but still print.