Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Macros: Strategies For Where They Live?

Left-click on a module to select it.

ViewProperties Window.

Just type in a new name over the old one.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 10 May 2008 20:28:26 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Per Dave Peterson:
C:\ExcelUtils\PetesUtils.xla

That was the ticket. Thanks.

One more question: does anybody have a convenient way to rename
modules?

I resorted to exporting, deleting, changing the "Name" attribute,
then re-importing. Seems like there ought tb a
right-click.props somewhere.... but I can't find it. Even
Googled an explicit reference to same, but couldn't make it work
on my version of (11) of Excel.

No big deal, I guess.... just keep a couple lines of text in my
"BoilerPlate.txt", use it to create a .txt file for a new module,
plug in the name, and import..... but still...