Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sansk_23 sansk_23 is offline

Default Text - Blink //

Thanks, it works .

Have further queries -
1.) How can i make the workbook open with Macros Enabled - always, w/o user
being asked for the option to choose - Disable or Enable.
2.) How can i apply the blink feature to the cells with a particular value
witin a worksheet , eg - All the cells with value "F" should blink in a
worksheet with blue cell colour & white text in bold ?

rgds // Sk.

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

In the dim and distant past I vaguely recall a command called 'Speedink' in
some versions of basic (quickbasic I think) and thankfully Microsoft seem to
have dumped the very irritating feature but if you must then try here.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.aspx

Mike

"sansk_23" wrote:

How can we make a TEXT in a particular cell , to BLINK continuously ..
Is there any way we can assign this feature to a cell or a text in a
worksheet .
Pls suggest .
rgds
Sk.