Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1889_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1889_] is offline

Default Open to today's date

How are the worksheets named? Which "same row" are the dates in? Which
cells? The more information you give us about your set up, the better able
we are to figure out what to tell you; otherwise, we are reduced to pure
guessing and those guesses usually turn out to be wrong.

Rick

"KathyN" wrote in message
Hello

I have a workbook with a sheet for each week of the year. The dates are
in
the same row in each sheet. I would like to be able to have the workbook
open to the sheet that contains today's date.

Thanks for your help!