Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Pytel Frank Pytel is offline

Default I am not sure

Thanks Jeff;

Frank Pytel

"Jeff Johnson" wrote:

"Frank Pytel" wrote in message

PS. I see a lot of posts here that look really nice. I am on the Office
Online site. I know these posts can be viewed and edited at other sites.
Can
I set this up in Outlook so that I can Post and search. Kind of like
Outlook
Express? Thanks

Outlook Express is where you want to be. It's a newsreader, and this is a
newsgroup, NOT a Web site, even though you may be reading it through a Web
application which makes it APPEAR to be a Web site/forum.

Anyways, in OE, set up a News account and point it to msnews.microsoft.com,
then subscribe to microsoft.public.excel.programming.

Of course, there are other newsreaders out there, some even free, but OE is
basically guaranteed to already be on the (Windows) machine you're using.