Chris Edmunds Chris Edmunds is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Manville
A better method of bringing data from Access into Excel would be to use
Data / Import External Data / New Database Query.

Alternatively you could clear the current table and repeat the process
you used previously to get the linked data.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
Thankyou for that. New database Query works fine and I can use the Access written Queries as the input to MSquery. One question, can I get the MSqueries to autorun on opening the spreadsheet in Excel without being asked if I wish to do so?