Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gandalph Gandalph is offline

Default Text Box - Initial Content

Greetings

I am using Excel 2000

I have a spread sheet with columns holding Date, Order No., Name, etc

I wish to generate a user form which will display data from a selected row,
i.e. the entry's date Order No., Name, etc in Text boxes.
This will permit the user to simultaneously review and edit the data in a
reduced error manner.

I can so far only get a text box to display the existing content of a
specific cell, eg. "C15".

How do I get it to display the data from appropriate cell of the selected row.
So far the Control Source field associated with the Text Box has rejected
all my attempts.

So far I have defined the appropriate cells as a Range.