Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Danny[_2_] Danny[_2_] is offline

Default ms excel 2007 Filesearch

I have the following code developed in Excel 2002. I have noted from
this group that .Filesearch is not longer supported in ms excel 2007.

I would like for this code to search for text "budget" in all
workbooks and return the file and it's path to either a listbox or
compile a list of all of the files names and path into an Excel
Workbook.

I am kind of lost on reworking this code with VBA in MS Excel 2007.
Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated

Sub findfiles()
With Application.FileSearch

.NewSearch
.LookIn = "C:\"
.SearchSubFolders = True
.TextOrProperty = "Budget"
.MatchTextExactly = False
.Filename = "*.xls"
.Execute
For i = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count
UserForm1.ListBox1.AddItem.FoundFiles (i)
Next i
End With
UserForm1.Show

End Sub