Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Copy past function on cell containing selective formula

Long shot

For Each cell In Selection

If cell.Value Like "*HSGET*" Then

cell.value = cell.Value
End I
Next cell

--
HTH

Bob

"Abid" wrote in message

I am extensive user of Hyperion Smart view. Usuualy I sent out report
after
converting them into value as most of the recipeint do not have access to
Hyperion server. This make reports un-editable as all formula e.g. sum,
average etc are also convereted to values. Any idea as to how to write a
code
which converts only cells with HSGETformula to value and leave others
alone?

Thanks