Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default match and offset

Well, maybe I misunderstood you. My example returned the value in R10
(assuming the Match in A1 returned 10):

=OFFSET(Q1,A1-1,1) = R10

and therefo

=OFFSET(Q1,A1-1,2) = value in S10
=OFFSET(Q1,A1-1,3) = value in T10
etc.

If that's not what you want then I misunderstood you, sorry. If it is then
try a few examples for yourself to get a feel for it.

--
Jim