Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default With Application; Me.Top = ...

Thanks Bob,
It is superfluous, but what intrigues me is what would each line of code
look like with the 'Application' and 'Me.Top = 0' joined up into the same
line of code. Perhaps i'm looking for something that is not there and 'With
Application' 'End With' could be written around any set of instructions
without making any difference at all?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Me.Top = 0
Me.Left = 625

The With Application seems superfluous to me in this code snippet.

--
HTH

Bob

"David" wrote in message
With Application
Me.Top = 0
Me.Left = 625
End With

Just hoping to advance my knowledge..
An old post of Norman Jones gave the above solution to initial positioning
of a userform on the screen using a With structure - works great.
I use 'With Structures' but this code is in a form that I've not come
across
yet so it caught my eye.
I tried to educate myself by typing out the instruction without the With
Structure, eg: Application.me.top etc but I'm obviously missing a trick.
Can
anyone advise what the code looks like without the 'With'?
Thanks in advance