Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacques ALARDET Jacques ALARDET is offline

Default How to return to worksheet where macro started?

Hello

If I inderstande your question :

Before the traitement you declare an objet range

MyRange = activesheet.select

And, after the traitement you reposituonne the selection
MyRange.parent.parent.activate
MyRange.parent.select
MyRange.select

or, something almost

J a c q u e s

"Bob Arnett" a écrit dans le message
de ...
I have a macro that turns off screen updating and then proceeds to jump
around to different worksheets to copy/paste/change some cells. At the end
of
this macro process, before I turn screen updating back on, I want to
return
to the cell/worksheet that I was on when I started started the macro
running.
This is not always the same cell/worksheet and I can't seem to find how
one
would do this. Any suggestions?