Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shahin Musayev Shahin Musayev is offline

Default Font.Bold Property slows down macro

Hi Norman,

I tried your variant. It works too, but a little bit slower. + You
never know the port which is used (Ne01, Ne04 or any other).

BTW I used Const strDOCUMENT_WRITER As String = "Microsoft Office
Document Image Writer" assuming that this one is present on each
computer
just because both my computers ( win XP RUS + Office 2003 RUS; win XP
ENG + Office 2003 ENG) has it. At the moment i don't know what to use
instead, but it should be something universal.

Regards,
Shahin