Morrigan

Are you trying to compare today date to the date in column G? Then
highlight it if 90 or more days have already passed. If so try...

=IF(VALUE(TODAY())VALUE($G1)+90,1,0)

Hope it helps.

Tessie Wrote:
I have the 90 days from column G figured out, but I cannot get it to
highlight when that date is due or has been passed. Can you help me?

"David Hepner" wrote:

Use conditional formatting

FormatConditional formatting

"Tessie" wrote:

I am working on a spreadsheet where I need column H to tell me when

it has
been 90 days since the date in column G. I know how to do the
formula...=Gline#+(90); but I would like for it to highlight the

box when the
date is past due. If anyone has any comments or helpful thoughts,

please let
me know! Thanks so much!

--
Morrigan