Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Font.Bold Property slows down macro

If the problem is solved by changing printers, I find it difficult to believe
that any changes to your code would improve the speed.

Well, unless your code changed printers...

Shahin Musayev wrote:

I think I've found a kind of answer:

http://groups.google.ru/group/micros...d371d6c1c39890

After changing default printer from network to a local one I've
achieved result 0.7 s. Anyway for a first time setting bold takes 0.6
s, second time - 0.3 s.

Anyway is there any way to increase speed without this printers issue?
Or how can it be avoided programmatically without asking end-user to
use a correct printer?

Thanx,
Shahin

--