Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Calendar Control Missing ??

I would manually add the control and see what happens. go to Insert - Object
- Calendar Control 11.0 on the worksheet. This may automatically add the
library. then retry your code.

"Leanne M (Aussie)" wrote:

Yes I remember seeing that but never got a response if it resolved the issue
or not.

Please could you advise what add-ins I need to select. Can you suggest what
to do if they are not available to select?

PS - vista has them in Tools also.

--
Leanne M (Aussie)
(Changed Display name from Leanne)

"Joel" wrote:

I suggested last week to somebody that they should check the add-ins. The
calendar controls are part of some library and using the correct add-ins
should fix the problem. I don't know vista but in 2003 the add-ins are in
the Tools Menu.

"Leanne M (Aussie)" wrote:

Hi,

I have a form with a calendar control and when I load this file onto another
computer it can not load the calendar control. I have found out that I can
add it in on the toolbox of User Form and have done this on my computer
(windows XP Excel 2003) but when I go to add it to my husbands pc (Windows
Vista Excel 2003) they are not there to add it as additional items.

Has any one ever come accross this? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks