Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anthony[_6_] Anthony[_6_] is offline

Default Very strange indeed!!!!!

The mystery solved. I tried a repair install of office etc... but I found it
wasn't the workbook / code because it worked OK on a works version of excel
03.

The only thing different was a copy of saga accounts was installed and had
an addin for excel.

I removed saga and everything was working again.

Yippee

Anthony

"Anthony" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have been previously working on excel 03 pro, and as part of the
workbook I needed to disable the right click menu on some of the pages.
This worked fine and still does in excel 07.

Been using excel 07 recently, and on re-testing the code in excel o3 I
have found the right click function is called ( worksheet function before
right click), runs the macro but regardless still shows the right click
menu.

Cancel = true and I have also check to make sure it has been called (put a
break point at code line) and it is.

I have not changed this section of code, since it was first implemented
months ago, and there has been no issue with it, until I have recently
been using excel 07, and it still works as it should in excel 07 (right
click menu not displayed).

I have deleted the lines of code and let excel 03 recreate them, but this
still doesn't work.

Can any one help

Thanks in advance

Anthony