Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Removing confirmation POP from excel

You want FALSE, not TRU

"singh" wrote:

Hi
Thanks for the reply
Am using
Activeworksheet.Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
I do not need writing the sheet name in the macro.
Still am getting the POP up.

"NateBuckley" wrote:

Hello, I know you said that using the application.DisplayAlerts didn't work
but I tested it and it seems to when deleting a sheet this way.

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Sheets("SheetName").Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

I'm unsure on any other way to do it, so I apologise if this doesn't help
you out.

"singh" wrote:

Hi All

In one of my macro i have provided code for deleting a particular sheet.
In between a pop up appears asking for confirmation for delete or cancel the
sheet.
Is there any way we can remove this prompt?

I tried Application.DisplayAlerts = False. this thing is not proper for this.

Thanks in Advance/