Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Savuti Savuti is offline

Default I need a macro to run on a set condition

I have a macro assigned to an enter button on a spreadsheet. When the enter
button is pushed, data entered into row 1 (the data entry cell) is moved to
row 2 and so on until row 6. Rows 2 to 6 are locked out to prevent anyone
from accidentally deleting or overwriting data in those rows. I would like a
condition set that when data gets to row 6, the last row, a message box
informs that the list is full. And at that point when the enter button is
clicked the original macro does not run until the list is deleted. I do have
a macro for the deletion part.
Please help.....