Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1854_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1854_] is offline

Default help with macro

Yes, I see what you meant now... I think I became fixated on the
"<<===CHANGE" comment and missed the bigger point of your message. Sorry for
the distraction in this thread.

Rick

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Rick,

If you backtrack in the thread, you will see that I had suggested:

===========
[...]
SH2.PageSetup.RightFooter = _
"Other Shifts " _
& Format(Now, "dd-mmm-yy") '<<==== CHANGE
End Sub
==========

Noting the OP's desire only to display the date in that particular footer,
I suggested:

===========
Change:

"Other Shifts " _
& Format(Now, "dd-mmm-yy") '<<==== CHANGE

Format(Now, "dd-mmm-yy")

The result of such a change, if implemented,
would be to return the following instruction:

SH2.PageSetup.RightFooter = _
Format(Now, "dd-mmm-yy")

which would appear to present no syntactic
problems and works for me.

---
Regards.
Norman