Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Group worksheets

Grouped worksheets may not be dong what you think it is. In VBA code can only
operate on one sheet at a time. Even if the sheets are grouped you will only
be modifying one sheet. If you want to update formulas on multiple sheets
then you need to pass each sheet to a procedure and run the updates.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Fred" wrote:

Thanks Jim, but the code didn't work.

I'm trying to group 12 worksheets together, then select the first of the 12,
run some code to fix formulas (which works great), then select the 4th sheet
of the 12, save and close the workbook, and then repeat with all the
workbooks in the folder (code not shown, but also works). Does this help?

Fred

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

I'm not too sure what you are trying to do with this code but perhaps this???

With MyBook
Sheets(array(Sheet13.name, Sheet14.name, Sheet15.name, Sheet16.name, _
Sheet17.name, Sheet18.name, Sheet19.name, Sheet20.name, Sheet21.name, _
Sheet22.name, Sheet23.name, Sheet24.name)).Select
sheet13.Activate
Call UpdateVlookup
Sheet1.Activate
Sheet16.Activate
ActiveWorkbook.Save
ActiveWorkbook.Close
End With

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Fred" wrote:

Hi
I'm trying to group worksheets, and not having much luck. I have tried this
with and without arrays. I am using the sheet code names, not the tab names,
and this is when I started having problems. The tab names worked until
different tab names occured. Where am I going wrong?

With MyBook
Sheets(array("Sheet13", "Sheet14", "Sheet15", "Sheet16", "Sheet17",
"Sheet18", "Sheet19", "Sheet20", "Sheet21", "Sheet22", "Sheet23",
"Sheet24")).Select
Sheets("sheet13").Activate
Call UpdateVlookup
Sheets("Sheet1").Activate