Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jialiang Ge [MSFT] Jialiang Ge [MSFT] is offline

Default macro to add button to a spreadsheet cell

Hello,

I am writing to check the status of the issue on your side. Would you mind
letting me know the result of Mark's suggestions? Mark's solution works
well based on my tests. If you need further assistance, feel free to let me
know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Jialiang Ge , remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support