crazybass2

Default Rows to repeat at BOTTOM.

I have a set of cells that are footnotes for the data in other cells. I want
them to appear on the bottom of each page. Problems a

1.) The footnote characters Footer allowable length (255)
2.) I am using the "Fit to 1 page wide by XX pages tall" function. Every
time I add a row to the data I have to go back and cut, insert cut cell into
the new last row for each page.

Is there a way around this? Basically I'm looking for the same function as
'Rows to Repeat at top:', but for the bottom, i.e. 'Rows to Repeat at bottom:'

Obviously this doesn't exist in the menu, but is there a workaround?