Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1829_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_1829_] is offline

Default Deleting non-alphanumeric characters

Yea for some odd reason they still won't delete. I have no idea why.
Is there a way to seach for ASCII characters? I looked it up and its
0013 I think...

Let me preface this by saying I have zero experience with international
coding issues (all my programming efforts have been US based), so this is
only a guess. That 0013 may be a Unicode value... try using ChrW instead of
Chr and see if that finds them.

Rick