Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cht13er cht13er is offline

Default Who opens my file?

Good day, thanks for your comments and replies!

I've created a large-scale application with Excel VBA and I would like
to keep track of who uses the program. Because there is always the
possibility that someone made a copy of the file and is working off of
their version, creating a list of users on an xlVeryHidden sheet
wouldn't work...because it's hard to know where the original file
ended up.

I would like to know if there is any way to automatically fire off a
quasi-email .... or how in the world I can approach this!

Thanks for your help!

Chris