Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
millwalll millwalll is offline

Default Change colour

Hi Greg,

Thanks for that, only problem I have is when I change colour it does not
show in the form the new colour. I need to be able to select code change
colour of it and the change to show in the form. The user will use this to
mark what serial key's have been used and whats ones have not be used. With
the code you gave me works but it only makes changes to the excel page what
they wont be able to see. Is there anyway to make the changes show in the
form ??

Thanks again

"millwalll" wrote:

hi all,
Is there a way in a form to make a button that on click will change the
colour of text on words I select ?

many thanks