Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] sandip.dhamapurkar@gmail.com is offline

Default calculating percentage on timevalues

Actually, I want to fillup the F and G column

For example, in F2, the value should be 0:06 as there as a difference
of 6 mins from the scheduled time.
and in G3, the % should be 5.94%, which is the delay in percentage.
I also want to add one more column "H" which will show only two
values, "On/Before time" and "After Time" therefore in H3, the value
should be "After Time".

If I can do so for all the 19 rows, I can draw a PIVOT.

But I'm not sure if you have times in those cells or dates and times (just
formatted to show time).

==I just have times and NO date/times

23:59 0:01

Was it 2 minutes late or 23 hours 58 minutes early?

==It is 2 minutes late

Maybe you could set a limit--no flight is every more than 4 hours late or
early???

==No flight is 5 hours late and No flight is 1 hour early is what we
can set.

Thanx