Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David_G David_G is offline

Default Auto List Members

Can anyone assist? I have a problem with Auto List Members, in
particular how reliably they appear or not appear. I often use
Sheets("mySheet"). when I enter the "dot" there is no Auto List
produced. How come?
Similarly, I am currently working with commandbars, in particular the
code below:

Set DDown = CommandBars("myToolbar").controls.add
(Type:=msoControlDropdown)
with DDown
.Caption = "myDropDown" ' Caption does appear in Autolist
members
.Style = msoButtonAutomatic 'Style does not appear neither
does the mso constants
end with

Why is this so inconsistent? Or is it something I don't know?
Your help on any or all aspects of this problem would be appreciated

Thanks
David G