Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Fayyaadh@gmail.com is offline

Default How to use the Worksheet Change event to monitor if cells haveerrors?

Hi there

I have a sheet where some cells have (quite long) formulas in them.
Sometimes, if the cells that they refer to are empty, the formula
cells will have #VALUE! and #N/A errors in them. I could use something
like =IF(ISERROR(formula),"",formula) to show a blank cell if there's
an error but the problem is that some of the formulas are very long
and using this method will just make them much longer.

Is there any way that I can use the WorsheetChange event (or anything
else in VBA event-related) to constantly check cells to see if they
have errors or not and if they do, to just make the cell blank.