Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pswanie pswanie is offline

Default group 3 optionbuttons and call them

thanx.. will give that a try.. i did not use that before... how and for what
all can i use it?? seems like usefull feature
--
Helpful advice on posting to newsgroups here...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

"pswanie" wrote:

I got six optionbuttons 12,13,14,15,16,17 in a frame. I need a code to check
if the user selected one of 12,13,14 and one of 15,16,17. in the properties
field i named 12,13,14 groupa and 15,16,17 groupb.

so i need a code similair to

if (one of groupa)=true/enable then
if (one of groupb)=true/enable then

run code

else

msgbox "you need to specify department and daypart"
end if

thanx guys