Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Functions

No it doesn't, you cannot get a function to set any of the cell attributes.

You could format the value as a percentage and return that, but then it
would be text not a number.

--
HTH

Bob

"fishonspeed" wrote in message
I've made a custom function and I want the value displayed in the cell to
show up as a percentage but don't want to have to togle the % style
manually
every time I use it. I've tried everything I can think of to get it to
show
up as a percent but get the #VALUE error every time. The Selection.Style =
"Percent" works in macros and whatnot. Does it not work in functions? or
is
there some other way you have to do it in functions?