Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Assign ChangeEventMacro to unknown SheetName

Dave has probably already interpreted your question correctly and answered
it (when I first read it I had a different take). If you are looking to trap
"UserSheetName" events (or even the events of any number of sheets in other
workbooks) directly in your own Main project shout again.

Regards,
Peter T

"CLR" wrote in message
Hi All............

I am making a small program in which I open a second Excel workbook and
extract a sheet from it into my Main workbook. I do not know the name of

the
sheet, and assign it "UserSheetName" variable, and then I can populate and
manipulate data on that sheet at will.....and close te second
workbook......that part all works fine.

What I would like to do now, is from a macro in my Main workbook, I would
like to create a ChangeEvent macro into to that "UserSheetName" sheet that

is
now located also in my Main workbook.

Is this a doable thing?

Vaya con Dios,