Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Graham[_2_] Graham[_2_] is offline

Default university courses in VBA

Maxx wrote:
Do you know of any university courses in VBA?

Hi Maxx,
I think I would tend to agree with the last posting that these forums are a great
source of information and knowledge on the subject. You will find however that many of the
forum contributors are authors on the subject and produce books on Excel as well as having
some excellent sites of their own for information on Excel. If you look at the Debra
Dalgliesh site you will find a list of Excel books which she reviews as well as an
excellent source of information. If you go to the Ron de Bruin site you will find a great
add in for Excel which you can download and which has a search facility directly from
excel to the Group as well as links to some of the sites I eluded to above.

Kind regards
Graham