Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Many to One Lookup Match in Drop Down List

have a look at this site:
there are some good working examples you can download for free - may not be
complete anwser for what you want but should set you off in right direction.
--
jb

"colorado808" wrote:

Hi,

I have 1000 customers, with 1 to 6 ship-to cities for each of the customers.

I have 1 pull down where a user picks a customer.

Problem: In a second cell, i would like to lookup up the multiple ship-to
cities for that customer selected in the first cell, and have the user be
able to choose from a pull down the 1-6 cities that matched the first cell.
I have done this in Access, but can't figure it out in Exel....

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Joan