Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lynda Lynda is offline

Default Vista has broken my SHDocVW

Wild guess here, but I'd put my money on it having to do with Vista's
built-in Big-Brother, er, I mean security features. Firewall or UAC settings,
maybe.

"TimP58" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet which I wrote some time ago for checking my
lottery results. The code is shown below and has worked perfectly on
a number of XPSP2 machines for quite some time. I have recently
upgraded my home PC to Vista 64 SP1 and installed my copy Office 2003
on it. Now when I try to run the VBA I get various errors when using
the SHDocVW functions

<snip